Kill Your Darlings is seeking a creative, independent-working multi-tasker to lead their marketing and events program. This is a part-time position (0.2) based in the publisher’s Footscray office.
The successful candidate will have:
- A thorough knowledge of independent Australian publishing
- Experience in selling online advertising
- Experience in coordinating events (preferable)
- An ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A capacity to work independently
- A strong working knowledge of all social media channels
Applications for this position should be submitted via email to [email protected] with ‘Marketing Coordinator’ in the subject line by 5pm AEDT Friday 18 November 2016.